This is what the Faulenzerhotel stands for
Relaxing in the Waldviertler style
Relax with us!
Dear Faulenzer guest,
at the Faulenzerhotel we dedicate special attention to our guests and their individual wishes. We, which is Karl Schweighofer Jr. (by now the 4th generation in the Schweighofer house) and his team of about 30 employees want you to relax perfectly during your stay at the Faulenzerhotel in Friedersbach, according to our motto “We make rest you“.
Our house has grown greatly over the last 100 years, the branching nooks and crannies in the Faulenzerhotel are often a challenge for our guests during their first stay. Our rooms are not all the same, even the size sometimes varies. We believe that it is precisely these differences that make up the special charm of our house.
Let us surprise you, find your inner peace and get to know the quality of doing nothing anew… if you are looking for nothing, you will find everything with us!
This is what we stand for
What is important to us
- regional products (from our local farmers)
- poppy from the Waldviertel, carp from the surrounding ponds
- regional suppliers
- sustainability through renewable energy such as an electric charging station and woodchip heating
- waste separation and waste prevention
What you won't find in our hotel
- fitness centre with sports equipment
- all-inclusive stays with overstuffed buffets
- entertainment programmes
- childcare and all-day use of our wellness area for children up to 16 years of age (see silent mode)
- extensive infrastructure and local scene directly in the village of Friedersbach
- rooms with lake view (but the Kampsee Ottenstein is only 5 min. away from us)
We make you rest!
The most important element in the Faulenzerhotel is the guest
Enjoy your delicious evening menu as part of your booked package in our restaurant from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. If you have booked the bed and breakfast option and are dining à la carte, please book your table in advance. As an à la carte guest, our restaurant is open until 22:00 (kitchen until 21:00).